Skip to main content
See detailed plans in our Trello
Done in Q3
- Purchasing domain for a website
- Vepp platform for providers
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer
Done in Q4
- Antivirus for website
- Website statistics
- External backup to Google Drive
- Ubuntu 18 support
Q1 2020 plans
- SEO tools for WP website
- WordPress security tools
- Extended PHP configurations
Q2 2020 plans
- E-commerce tools
- Email marketing tools
- Sandbox for WP website
- Updating WP themes and plugins
- Server monitoring system
- Speed optimization of WP website
- Mobile version of the website management screen.
- Import of WP website to Vepp.
- Ubuntu 18 support.
- Integration with Google Analytics. Connect this service on your website card to view the main reports right in the Vepp interface.
- A visual editor of text files in the File manager (.php,.htm,.css,.js,.htaccess and other formats). Now you can view, edit, and save them in Vepp.
- Vepp platform. The admin area allows a service provider to use new sections to integrate the panel with a billing system and DNSmanager easily.
- Integration with ImunifyAV.
- Managing a subscription. Now a user can order, prolong or change details in account settings.
- Vepp platform. Now a client that uses WHMCS can change or delete Vepp subscription.
- Backups to Google Drive. Documentation.
- Vepp platform. Updating tool in the administration area.
- Vepp platform. API documentation, read more.
- Vepp platform. Purchasing a domain for website.
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer.
- Version for providers — Vepp platform.
- New website management screen.
- Purchasing a domain for the website directly from a provider (feature available only when buying Vepp from hosting provider).
- Mail domain. Create and manage mailboxes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backups. Create backups .tar and .gz.
- Upload multiple files, backups and extract files from archives.
- Themes recommended by Vepp were added to Wordpress theme directory. Website creation made quicker.
- You can now manage servers behind the NAT.
- Connect the server from the local network. In the File manager you can create, copy, delete, replace files and directories.
Vepp does not collect website statistics itself – but it works with Google Analytics, which does.
You can quickly check popular webpages or bounce rate, as well as other indicators directly from Vepp.
Websites can be hacked, servers can go down, admins can make mistakes. To protect yourself...