Skip to main content
See detailed plans in our Trello
Done in Q4
- Antivirus for website
- Website statistics
- External backup to Google Drive
- Ubuntu 18 support
Q1 2020 plans
- Optimization of web server operation (LAMP)
- DKIM, DMARK support
- Extended PHP configurations
Q2 2020 plans
- Server monitoring system
- CentOS 8 support
- Speed optimization of WP website
Q3 2020 plans
- Test environment for WP website
- Updating WP themes and plugins
- Email marketing tools
- Mobile version of the website management screen.
- Import of WP website to Vepp.
- Automatic scheduled backups
- Automatic scheduled antivirus scans
- Ubuntu 18 support.
- Integration with Google Analytics. Connect this service on your website card to view the main reports right in the Vepp interface.
- A visual editor of text files in the File manager (.php,.htm,.css,.js,.htaccess and other formats). Now you can view, edit, and save them in Vepp.
- Vepp platform. The admin area allows a service provider to use new sections to integrate the panel with a billing system and DNSmanager easily.
- Integration with ImunifyAV.
- Managing a subscription. Now a user can order, prolong or change details in account settings.
- Vepp platform. Now a client that uses WHMCS can change or delete Vepp subscription.
Your own shop isn't always about profit, but it's always about challenges. Why does everyone keep quiet about it?
WordPress is an excellent solution for marketing specialists. But...
Check promptly if your website is available, create backups, contact tech support and much more.