Skip to main content
See detailed plans in our Trello
Done in Q3
- Purchasing domain for a website
- Vepp platform for providers
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer
- Antivirus for website
- Import of WP website to Vepp
- Website statistics
- External backup to Google Drive
- Mobile version of Vepp
- Ubuntu 18 support
Q1 2020 plans
- SEO tools for WP website
- WordPress security tools
- Import from ISPmanager 5
- Email marketing tools
- Extended PHP configurations
Q2 2020 plans
- E-commerce tools
- Sandbox for WP website
- Updating WP themes and plugins
- Server monitoring system
- Speed optimization of WP website
- Integration with Google Analytics.
- Ubuntu 18 support.
- Import of WordPress website into Vepp.
- Mobile version of Vepp.
- Integration with ImunifyAV.
- Managing a subscription. Now a user can order, prolong or change details in account settings.
- Vepp platform. Now a client that uses WHMCS can change or delete Vepp subscription.
- Backups to Google Drive. Documentation.
- Vepp platform. Updating tool in the administration area.
- Vepp platform. API documentation, read more.
- Vepp platform. Purchasing a domain for website.
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer.
- Version for providers — Vepp platform.
- New website management screen.
- Purchasing a domain for the website directly from a provider (feature available only when buying Vepp from hosting provider).
- Mail domain. Create and manage mailboxes email@example.com
- Backups. Create backups .tar and .gz.
- Upload multiple files, backups and extract files from archives.
- Themes recommended by Vepp were added to Wordpress theme directory. Website creation made quicker.
- You can now manage servers behind the NAT.
- Connect the server from the local network. In the File manager you can create, copy, delete, replace files and directories.
We’ll tell you how to create a custom email on your domain in one of the familiar services.
If you have many helpful and interesting articles but your analytics leaves much to be desired.
Now Vepp has an antivirus called ImmunifyAV. It looks for viruses and for 5€/month even treats them.