Skip to main content
See detailed plans in our Trello
Done in Q2
- File manager
- Backups for website
- Mail with website domain
- Recommended WP themes
- Antivirus for website
- Purchasing domain for website
- Import of WP website to Vepp
- Website statistics
- External backup to Google Drive
- Vepp platform for providers
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer
- Website builder
- Updating WP themes and plugins
- Mobile version of Vepp
- Speed optimization of WP website
- SEO tools for WP website
- WordPress security tools
- Import from ISPmanager 5
- Ubuntu 18 support
- SSL-certificates store
- Sandbox for WP website
- Server monitoring system
- DDoS protection
- External backup storages
- Antivirus for website — ImunifyAV.
- Purchasing domain for website.
- Import of WP website to Vepp.
- Website statistics — integrtion with Google Analytics.
- Backups — Google Drive External Storage.
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer.
- Version for providers — Vepp platform.
- New website management screen.
- Purchasing domain for website directly from provider (feature available only when buying Vepp from hosting provider).
- Mail domain. Create and manage mailboxes email@example.com
- Backups. Create backups .tar and .gz.
- Upload multiple files, backups and extract files from archives.
- Themes recommended by Vepp were added to Wordpress theme directory. Website creation made quicker.
- You can now manage servers behind the NAT.
- Connect the server from the local network. In the File manager you can create, copy, delete, replace files and directories.
Let’s find out why paid themes are good. Where to buy them and why you shouldn't get the cracked ones.
You can create a promotional website yourself for free or in a web design agency for €150 or more.
On website builders, control panels, and SSL. Templates, themes, IPs, and DNS. It’s important to know.