Skip to main content
See detailed plans in our Trello
Done in Q1
- WP templates catalogue
- PHP configuration tools
- Website availability monitoring
- DNS management
- Works behind NAT
Done in Q2
- File manager
- Backups for website
- Mail with website domain
- Recommended WP themes
- Antivirus for website
- Import of WP website to Vepp
- SEO tools for WP website
- Website statistics (GA integration)
- WordPress security tools
- External backup storages
- Migration from ISPmanager 5
- Ubuntu 18 support
- Purchasing domain for website
- SSL-certificates store
- Website builder
- Sandbox for WP website
- Updating WP themes and plugins
- Server monitoring system
- DDoS protection
- Mobile version of Vepp
- Speed optimization of WP website
- New website management screen.
- Vepp Platform for providers testing.
- Mail domain. Create and manage mailboxes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backups. Create backups .tar and .gz.
- Upload multiple files, backups and extract files from archives.
- Themes recommended by Vepp were added to Wordpress theme directory. Website creation made quicker.
- You can now manage servers behind the NAT.
- Connect the server from the local network. In the File manager you can create, copy, delete, replace files and directories.
Page builder, plugin for analytics, optimisation, сreating contact forms and cache.And two more big plugins for WordPress.
Let's create a WordPress website to compare the interface and the basic functions of the panels.
Every website must have a domain name. Let’s find how to choose a good one for your project.