Skip to main content
See detailed plans in our Trello
Done in Q3
- Purchasing domain for a website
- Vepp platform for providers
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer
- Antivirus for website
- Import of WP website to Vepp
- Website statistics
- External backup to Google Drive
- Mobile version of Vepp
- Ubuntu 18 support
- CentOS 8 support
Q1 2020 plans
- SEO tools for WP website
- WordPress security tools
- Import from ISPmanager 5
- Email marketing tools
- Extended PHP configurations
Q2 2020 plans
- E-commerce tools
- Sandbox for WP website
- Updating WP themes and plugins
- Server monitoring system
- Speed optimization of WP website
- Antivirus for website — ImunifyAV.
- Website statistics — integrtion with Google Analytics.
- Backups — Google Drive External Storage.
- Vepp platform. Purchasing domain for website.
- Vepp platform. Integrations with WHMCS and BILLmanagaer.
- Version for providers — Vepp platform.
- New website management screen.
- Purchasing domain for website directly from provider (feature available only when buying Vepp from hosting provider).
- Mail domain. Create and manage mailboxes email@example.com
- Backups. Create backups .tar and .gz.
- Upload multiple files, backups and extract files from archives.
- Themes recommended by Vepp were added to Wordpress theme directory. Website creation made quicker.
- You can now manage servers behind the NAT.
- Connect the server from the local network. In the File manager you can create, copy, delete, replace files and directories.
We’ll tell you how to detect CMS by yourself and share three helpful services.
Everyone knows that you need to make backups but not everyone does. Let’s find out why, and how to fix it.
If a free SSL one doesn’t suit you, how can you order a paid one and what are the prerequisites?